Thursday, July 30, 2009

Star

Byul/Star

The wind is shaking the windows,and over my small room,
the stars fill up the sky shining brightly
too many to count,
the stars reassure tired me
they wipe away my tears
that are deep inside me
so i won’t be hurt too much..
they hug me tight and pamper me and comfort me,
telling me to go to sleep though I’m exhausted to the point
where I can’t walk because the tears from my eyes blur my vision
I’ll still smile in front of my love that
I may not be able to get

Even though our happy times were short,
I’ll treasure it deep inside my heart
like those countless number of stars, forever
My dream is coming.
Though it is unusual that my one star is bright
even blinding..
It comes down to my shoulder and asking me to stop from feeling sad..
It holds my hand as it touches me and gives me a warm hug
Only for today, I won’t cry though my eyes fill with tears
I want to laugh like those stars
Oh~ I want to cherish all my happy moments deep inside my heart
Like those countless number of stars, forever ...

No comments:

Post a Comment